Aeronautical Engineering: Designing and Developing the Future of Flight
Aeronautical engineering is a fascinating and dynamic field that plays a vital role in modern society. Aeronautical engineers are responsible for designing and developing the aircraft and spacecraft that connect people and goods across the world, provide national defense, and explore the frontiers of space. As technology continues to advance, aeronautical engineering will continue to evolve, pushing the boundaries of flight and exploring new frontiers in aerospace technology.
Aeronautical Engineering: The Science of Flight
The Future of Aeronautical Engineering
As technology continues to advance, aeronautical engineering will continue to evolve. One area of focus is the development of more fuel-efficient and environmentally-friendly aircraft. Aeronautical engineers are working to design and develop aircraft that produce fewer emissions and consume less fuel.
Another area of focus is the development of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), or drones. UAVs are being used for a wide range of applications, including military reconnaissance, search and rescue, and commercial delivery. Aeronautical engineers are working to design and develop advanced UAVs that are capable of performing these tasks safely and efficiently.
Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility Criteria
AME CET 2023 Exam Details
- The applicant must have at least a 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Any 3-year engineering degree with Physics and Mathematics that has received AICTE approval is acceptable.
- For admission to Aerospace Engineering, students must have received more than 60% of the possible points in their graduation or 12th grade.
- An applicant for a diploma in aerospace must have passed the 10th grade from an accredited board.
- Visit www.aneesclasses.com to register for the Aeronautical-CET Test.
A candidate seeking admission in Aeronautical Engineering course has to fulfill these eligibilities:-
- Candidate must have either passed 10+2 or appearing in 2023 with PCM/PCB stream.
- A candidate possessing three years Diploma in any stream recognized by Central / State Govt. is also eligible for admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Candidate age must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
- Candidate should qualify AME CET 2023 to get up to 100% scholarship.
AME CET 2023 consists of 90 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be asked from subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, and General Awareness.
- AME CET question papers will be in both Hindi and English medium, but in case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered final.
- This exam will be held in online as well as offline mode.